Clean Windows Setup
So i was watching a video today where they went through setting up and cleaning a windows installation, and man i thought i really want to do this.
My PC and Laptop just get so cluttered with apps and just so many things, so when i have some spare time... I am going to do this.
Surely i cant be using all of these apps!
Desktop PC Apps installed
Lets get cleaning.
Now to list all the apps that i actually use before reinstalling. I will note the reinstall process here.
Before i start here is the inpiration video and link:
How to set up a laptop. Keeping a clean and simple desktop
Looks so clean, i want it! :)
I always have a ton of random apps on my desktop as well that i just never access.
Ok here are my current apps on desktop.
Usage: Web Development and Light Gaming
Apps that i actually use (in no particular order):
- Google Drive (backup and sync)
- Atom (backs up settings to git (hopefully))
- Alt1 Toolkit
- Easy Imgur
- Mouse Without Borders
- Adobe Suite (have to disable some of the background things this app does)
- Geforce Drivers
- Legion Accessories (Keyboard)
- Random Bluetooth driver for my $5 bluetooth dongle (i think this was annoying to install)
- 7 Zip
- Battle Net - not really used, will install it if i want to play a blizz game again.
- Brave - i have replaced chrome with brave lately on pc anyway
- Chia - yeah i wont be reinstalling this
- Filezilla - FTP
- KLite Codec Pack
- Malware Bytes
- VNC Viewer
- Tortoise SVN
- VLC Media Player